Friday, October 28, 2005

The Sunshine Underground

Why do I always manage to make waves? Why do people have the opinion that actions done in full view are the same as actions done to deliberatly incite a reaction? When did telling the truth become bragging, simply because the things I am honest about many people find offensive?

*sigh* I suppose I should be used to intolerance by now, especially since pretty much everything in my life is designed to point it out in the lives of others... But then, when it can sneak undetected into my life and divide me from my friends, I suppose it can get anyone. ;P

And if you are here wondering how I did all that stuff at HQ... I'm just as amazed as you are. Honestly.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm . . . I got to your site through X-ati guy. I think we all did stuff at whatever TC we spent time at. What matters is that you came out of your time there and are still walking closely with God. (which is more than I can say for some people I know. Thankfully, God pursued me and I eventually came back.) Isn't that what it's all about? Anyway . . . some people's pride gets in the way of appreciating truth.

Mon Oct 31, 12:02:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, if I were paul worried about people getting offended by my eating meat offered to idols, I wouldn't think it was dishonest to eat it somewhere that they wouldn't see...
There's honesty and then there's agressive honesty. I never got the idea that you were doing stuff brazenly in the open...and I'd actually be surprised if people you talk to now are offended by it! Oh well...
Luke K.

Wed Nov 09, 08:28:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home